To help ensure the highest quality of service and care to our patients and protect their rights, we have established office policies and procedures. If you have any questions regarding these procedures, please contact our staff at any time.
What to bring
- Your health insurance card or information
- Valid identification
- Copy of pre-authorization from your insurance company (if required)
- All medications your are taking (in a bag), or a current list with name dose/strength/amount, and times that you take the medications
- Patient Forms (see above)
- Please be prepared to pay any co-payment required by your health insurer
NOTE: Please note that if you do not bring the following items with you to your visit, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel your existing appointment.